Sunday, June 28, 2015

Strange Experiences

     Welcome back to Thinks and Thoughts! I've had a few weird things happen to me over the past few days and I figured since they're not normal every day experiences that I'd share them with you today! Things around my house are never really normal, but these three things are higher on the list of strange things that have happened.
     The first strange thing that happened had to do with my hamster. My hamster's cage sits atop a tall dresser in my room across from my bed. From the floor to the top of the cage is a little less than six feet. At six o'clock on Friday morning I awoke to my hamster crawling up my leg. I don't think anyone fully comprehends how scary it is to wake up to a rodent crawling up their leg. I also don't think anyone gets how strange it is that my hamster went skydiving at 6 feet in the air, survived, crawled up my bedspread, and woke me up in the morning! My hamster acts like a dog! Why didn't she escape or hide? This is probably the strangest thing that has ever happened to me besides the time I woke up to a bird flying around my room and knocking things over.
     The second strange thing that has occurred in the past few days was a dream I had. The dream started off as a dream about some other kids from school, an old teacher, and myself; however, it quickly transitioned into a dream where my cat was just sitting in front of me. As I stared at my cat I wondered what was going to happen next. I was surprised to look at her tail only to find a small yellow chameleon. Being the helpful cat-owner I am I decided to gracefully remove the chameleon from her tail. The chameleon willingly stepped onto my hand and I pulled my hand away from the cat. The strange thing was that the chameleon was now stuck to me. I'm not a huge fan of reptile like animals so I tried pulling it off my hand one leg at a time. Yet, every time I pulled a leg off of my hand, the chameleon would yell "OW!" in a deep man's voice! That was the end of the dream but I woke up super confused, and I'm still not sure why I had that dream. My first thought was that it was a chameleon because of an old McDonalds toy that I still keep at my grandma's with my cat. Now I'm just thinking that I'll always be destined to have weird dreams. I'm thinking I should keep a dream journal.
    The third and final strange experience I had this week has to do with our bathroom. Our bathroom has a tub without a curtain and then a separate shower. Normally I would walk into the bathroom, do my business, and then leave. This time, I was not so fortunate. I walked into my bathroom only to find that someone had put a piano bench and a music stand in the bathtub. Because why wouldn't they? Doesn't everyone practice their music in the bathtub? It may have something to do with the fabulous acoustics, or maybe the fact that I have a nine year old sister. I guess we'll never know.
     Thanks for reading about my strange experiences! It's definitely been an interesting week. Let me know what you think or what you want me to write about next!

No comments:

Post a Comment